Weber County Home
Weber County Search

Weber County Government
Department Pages

Weber Arts Council
<-- BACK to Elected Officials

Cities in Weber County

All cities hold elections in odd numbered years.

Farr West

Farr West City Hall

1896 N 1800 W

Farr West, UT 84404

Phone:  (801)731-4187

Pleasant View

Pleasant View City Hall

520 W Elberta Drive

Pleasant View, UT 84414

Phone: (801)782-8529

City Website:


Harrisville City Hall

363 W Independence Blvd.

Harrisville, UT 84404

Phone: (801)782-9648

City Website:


Riverdale City Hall

4600 S Weber River Drive

Riverdale, UT 84405

Phone: (801)394-5541

City Website:



Hooper City Building

5580 W 4600 S

Hooper, UT 84315

Phone: (801)732-1064
City Website:



Roy Municipal Building

5051 S 1900 W

Roy, UT 84067

Phone: (801)774-1000

City Website:



Huntsville Town Hall

7309 E 200 S (PO Box 267)

Huntsville, UT 84317

Phone: (801)745-3420

City Website:



South Ogden

South Ogden City

3950 S Adams Ave

South Ogden, UT 84403

Phone: (801)399-4413

City Website:



Marriott-Slaterville City Hall

1570 W. 400 N.

Marriott-Slaterville, UT 84404

Phone (801)627-1919




Uintah Town Hall

2191 E 6550 S

Uintah, UT 84405

Phone: (801)479-4130


North Ogden

North Ogden City Hall

505 E 2600 N

North Ogden, UT 84414

Phone: (801)782-7211

City Website:


Washington Terrace

Washington Terrace City Hall

5249 S Southpoint Dr

Washington Terrace, UT 84405

Phone: (801)393-8681

City Website:



Ogden City Centre

2549 Washington Blvd #210

Ogden, UT 84401

Phone: (801)629-8155

City Website:


West Haven

West Haven City Hall

4150 S 3900 W

West Haven, UT 84401

Phone: (801)731-4519

City Website:

Plain City

Plain City Town Hall

4160 W 2200 N

Plain City, UT 84404

Phone: (801)731-4908

City Website:


Special Districts

Provides contact information for Special Districts that may be holding Elections during Municipal Elections.