NOTICE OF A REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF WEBER COUNTY, UTAH
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, the 26th day of November 2013.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome - Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance – Paige Greenhalgh
C. Thought of the Day - Commissioner Zogmaister
D. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of Purchase Orders in the amount of $81,735.05.
2. Request for approval of Warrants #303821 - #304051 in the amount of
3 Request from the Weber/Morgan Strike Force for approval to surplus a Sharp
4. Request for approval to set the date of December 17, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. for a
public hearing to consider and take action on a request to amend Title 104,
Chapter 9 (Forestry Zones F-5, F-10, and F-40) of the Weber County Land
Use Code by adding Agritourism to the list of Conditional Uses allowed in the
Forest-5 (F-5) Zone only.
5. Request for approval to set the first public hearing date for December 10, 2013
at 10:00 a.m. to consider potential projects for which funding may be applied
for under Community Development Block Grant Program of 2014.
1. Request for approval of an amendment to the Tourism and
Convention/Events Sales and Marketing Management Agreement.
Presenter: Sara Toliver
2. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and
Crystal Jojola to bring together top of Utah local artisans and residents for a
Holiday Gift Boutique at the Golden Spike Event Center on December 13 &
Presenter: Jim Harvey
F. Public hearing
1. Request for a motion to adjourn the public meeting and convene the public
2. Pubic hearing to take input on the Weber County 2014 Budget.
Presenter: Dan Olsen
3. Public Comments.
4. Request for a motion to adjourn public hearing and reconvene public meeting.
G. Action on public hearing.
1. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County approving the 2014 Weber County Budget.
H. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Tuesday,
December 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
I. Public Comments
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby
certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 22nd day of November 2013.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.