Notice of a Regular Commission Meeting of the Board
Of County Commissioners of Weber County, Utah
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners of Weber County, Utah will hold a regular commission meeting in the Commission Chambers of the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, the 4th day of November 2014.
The agenda for the meeting consists of the following:
A. Welcome – Commissioner Gibson
B. Pledge of Allegiance – Sylvia Salisbury
C. Thought of the Day – Commissioner Bell
D. Consent Items
1. Request for approval of purchase orders in the amount of $120,610.57.
2. Request for approval of warrants #314857- #315178 in the amount of
3. Request for approval of minutes for the meetings held on October 14 and 28,
4. Request from Commission Office for approval of 7 file cabinets.
5. Request from Weber-Morgan Health Department for approval to surplus
6. Request from the Operations Department for approval of a Declaration of
Surplus Property (Parcel #02-042-0007).
7. Request for approval of an Underwriter Engagement Agreement by and
between Weber County and George K. Baum & Company.
8. Request for approval of Change Order 3 to the contract by and between
Weber County and ProBuild Construction for the construction of the Hidden
Lake Water Tank in the amount of $82,155.77.
9. The Regular Commission Meeting scheduled for November 11, 2014 at 10:00
a.m. has been rescheduled to November 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. (Weber County
will be closed for Veterans Day, November 11, 2014).
E. Action Items
1. Request for approval of a contract by and between Weber County and Taylor
Geotechnical for on-call Geotechnical Engineering Review Services for hillside
reviews and building permits.
Presenter: Dana Shuler
2. Request for approval of a resolution of the County Commissioners of Weber
County appointing a member to the Board of Adjustment.
Presenter: Sean Wilkinson
F. Assign Pledge of Allegiance and Thought of the Day for Monday,
November 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
G. Public Comments. (Please limit comments to 3 minutes)
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
The undersigned, duly appointed Administrative Coordinator in the County Commission Office does hereby certify that the above Notice and Agenda were posted as required by law this 31st day of October 2014.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing auxiliary services for these meetings should call the Weber County Commission Office at 801-399-8406 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.