Board of Adjustment March 11, 2010
From Weber County Wiki
AGENDA for March 11, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the Weber County Commission Chambers, 2380 Washington Blvd., Ogden UT
- Pledge of Allegiance
Regular Agenda Items
- 1. Election of Chair and Vice Chair for 2010
- 2. Approval of the March 26, 2009; July 9, 2009; August 19, 2009; and November 18, 2009 meeting minutes
- 3. Board of Adjustment BOA #09-09, Request appeal of the decision of the Board of County Commission approving Resolution Number 36-2009 to acquire a perpetual easement over an existing road through purchase, eminent domain, or judicial determination of prior public usage resulting in dedication of the roadway as a public street. (Counterpoint Construction Company, Applicants)
- 4. Board of Adjustment BOA #01-10, Request approval of a 2 foot and a 5 foot front yard setback variance for a new cellular building located west of The Oaks restaurant in Ogden Canyon at 750 Ogden Canyon Road (Keith Rounkles (owner)/Doug Kofford, TAIC Agent, Applicants)
- 5. Board of Adjustment BOA #02-10, Request approval of a 10 foot front yard setback variance for a new cellular building and tower at 546 Ogden Canyon Road (Verizon Wireless/Doug Kofford, Applicants)
- 6. 2010 Training Schedule
- 7. Review of the Board of Adjustment Policies & Procedures
- 8. Review of the 2010 Member Information List
- 9. Adjournment
Download a full copy of the Board of Adjustment March 11, 2010 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.