Ogden Valley December 10, 2007
From Weber County Wiki
- A. Preliminary Approval of the Canyon View Cove Subdivision located at approximately 3050 N & 5100 E
- B. Final Approval of Edgewater Beach Resort Phase 2 (4 Units) located at approximately 6350 E Highway 39
- C. Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP #16-07 to amend Chapter 23-29 of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance for Large Accessory Buildings
- D. Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP #17-07 to amend Chapter 23-8 to clarify and to allow additional projection into required yard setbacks
- E. Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP #18-07 to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 23-32 to allow pool covers as an addition to secure pools
- F. Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP #19-07 to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 37 to refer to the proper Building Code Guidelines
- Approval of the October 11, 2007 meeting minutes
- Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP # 15-07 to Amend Chapter 3 of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance by adding Small Wind Turbines as a Conditional Use in the RE-20 Zone
- Request to Amend the Site Plan for the Edgewater Beach Resort PRUD by adding a carport/garage with 4 parking areas in Phases 1 and 2 located at approximately 6350 E Highway 39
- Request for a Two Year Time Extension for The Summit at Ski Lake Phase 11 and The Chalets at Ski Lake Phase 5
- Zoning Petition ZP #18-2006 by Daly Summit Consulting to rezone property located at Powder Mountain Resort
- Powder Mountain 11 Conditional Use Permit CUP #24-07 for nightly rental at Powder Mountain 11 located at Powder Mtn.
- Sundown Condominiums Conditional Use Permit CUP #25-07 for nightly rental at Sundown Condominiums at Powder Mtn.
- Preliminary Approval for Stone Gate Cluster Subdivision (30 Lots) located at approximately 1034 N 7100 E
- Preliminary Approval for East Shore Cove Cluster Subdivision (28 Lots) located at approximately 1034 N. 7100 E.
- Public Hearing on Zoning Petition ZP #02-07 to amend Chapter 1, Definitions