From Weber County Wiki
||The Ogden Valley Township Planning Commission encourages public input. In order to conduct a public meeting where all can be heard, certain rules of procedure must be followed. Audience members who desire to address the Board on any matter on the agenda are invited to do so at the proper time when the Chair asks for public input. When coming to podium, please state your name and address for the public record, and try to make your comments brief and to the point recognizing, there is a limited amount of time allowed for each agenda item.
Approval of Minutes
- 1.1. Approval of the January 15, 2009 and the January 27, 2009 meeting minutes
Consent Agenda Items
- 2.1. Approval of Conditional Use Permit CUP #01-09 for nightly rentals at 3553 N Willow Creek Lane
- 2.2. Request for approval of Commercial Site Plan CSP#01-09 to add a swimming pool and pool house structure at Wolf Creek Clubhouse/Athletic Club
- 2.3. Request for a one-year time extension of final approval for The Rivers Cluster Subdivision located at approximately 7800 E Hwy 39
Regular Agenda Item(s)
- 3.1. Consideration and/or action of new Planning Commission Rules of Order
- 4.1. Planning Director’s Report
- 4.2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley February 24, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.