Ogden Valley February 28, 2012
From Weber County Wiki
• Pledge of Allegiance • Roll Call
- 1.1. Approval of the January 3, 2012 and the January 24, 2012 regular meeting and work session minutes
2. Petitions, Applications, And Public Hearings
- 2.1. CUP 2012-01 Consideration and action for approval of a Conditional Use Permit CUP2012-01 for a heliport located east of Green Hill Country Estates at 1600 North Maple Street approximately two-thirds of a mile from the Maple Street cul-de-sac within the Forest 40 Zone (F-40) (Timothy Charlwood, Applicant)
- 2.2. CUP 2011-06 Consideration and action on a conditional use permit application for a public utility substation (cellular site at approximately 95 Ogden Canyon Road) in the Forest Residential 1 Zone (FR-1)(Doug Kofford, Agent for TAIC, and David Hardman, Owner)
- 2.3. ZTA 2012-2 Consideration and Action on an amendment to Chapter 18B (Commercial Valley Zones CV-1 and CV-2) of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance to allow assisted living facility as permitted use.
- 2.4. ZO-2010-10 Consideration and action for approval of staff amendments to the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 1 (General Provisions), Chapter 9-A (Shoreline Zone (S-1), Chapter 23 (Supplementary and Qualifying Regulations), Chapter 24 (Parking and Loading Space, Vehicle Traffic and Access Regulations), Chapter 29 (Board of Adjustment), Chapter 31 (Administration), and Chapter 36-B (Hillside Development Review Procedures and Standards) regarding the Weber Board of Adjustment
- 2.5. ZTA 2010-8 Consideration and Action on an amendment to Chapter 1 of the Weber County Subdivision Ordinance (General Provision – Filing Preliminary and Final plats).
3. Public Comments
4. Planning Commissioner’s Remarks
5. Staff Communications
- 5-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 5-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley February 28, 2012 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.