From Weber County Wiki
Approval of minutes
- 1.1. Approval of the May 26,2009 meeting minutes
Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted, approved or adopted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Planning Board or a member of the public
- 2-1. UVG052909 Consideration of a request for final approval of the Golden Mountain Estates Subdivision which contains a 3-acre flag lot in the FV-3 zone at 9215 E 500 S. Phil and Barbara Hale, applicants, Mike Malmborg, as agent
- 2-2. CUP13-09 Consideration of a Conditional Use Permit for a Bed and Breakfast Dwelling with two guest sleeping rooms at 526 Mountain Valley Drive. John Metcalf, applicant
Regular Agenda Items
- 3-1. ORD 03-09 Consideration of a recommendation to the County Commission regarding amending Chapter 36B (Hillside Development Review Procedures and Standards) of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance
- 4-1. Consideration of a recommendation to the County Commission regarding adoption of Chapter 44 Destination Recreation Resort Ordinance DRR-1 Zone) of the Weber County Zoning Ordinance
- 5. Public Comment for Items not on the Agenda
- 6.1. Planning Director’s Report
- a. Possibility of moving July 2, 2009 scheduled Work Session to July 9, 2009
- 6.2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley June 23, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.