From Weber County Wiki
- Approval of the February 1, 2011 and February 22, 2011 meeting minutes.
- OVH021511 Consideration and action for final approval of The Highlands at Wolf Creek Phase 2, 1st Amendment Subdivision (1 Lot) and a recommendation for the vacation of Lots 27 and 28 of The Highlands at Wolf Creek Phase 2 Subdivision within the RE-15 Zone, located at approximately 5667 E Porcupine Ridge Drive. (Volker Neuwirth, Applicant)
- OVF022211 Consideration and action for final approval of the Fullmer-Roland Subdivision (2 Lots) and a recommendation for the vacation of Lots 18, 22, and 23 of the Highlands at Wolf Creek Phase 2 Subdivision within the RE-15 Zone, located at approximately 3729 Red Hawk Circle. (Gary & Janice Fullmer and Peter & Melinda Roland, Applicants)
- CUP 2011-02 Consideration and action on a request from the Ogden City Engineering Division to extend the deadline for boulder removal and site restoration associated with CUP
2011-02 by 60 days. (Justin Anderson, P.E., Ogden City Construction Engineer, Agent)
- OVW042710 Consideration and action on a request to revise final approval of the Wade Pilcher Subdivision by not including 250 feet of new road and improvements (2 Lots) within the AV-3 and FV-3 Zone, located at approximately 3132 N 3825 E. (Carol Pilcher, Owner & Wade Pilcher, Agent)
- DR2011-01 Consideration and action on a request for Design Review approval of the Eden Blacksmith Shop development Phase 1A in the Commercial Valley (CV-2) Zone located at approximately 2145 N. 5500 E. (Dan Vanzeben, Agent, representing Horseshoe LLC)
- ZP2011-01 Consideration and action on a request to rezone property located at approximately 750 Ogden Canyon (The Oaks Restaurant) from Forest Residential Zone (FR-1) to Commercial Valley Resort Recreation Zone (CVR-1) for the purpose of expanding The Oaks Restaurant and using three existing cabins for nightly rentals (Keith & Melinda Rounkles, Applicants)
- Planning Director's Report
- Legal Counsel's Report
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)