From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- 1-1. Minutes: Approval of the April 5, 2011 and the April 26, 2011 meeting minutes.
2. Consent Calendar
- 2-1. ZDA 2006-15 Consideration and action on a request for a time extension on Zoning Development Agreement 2006-15 for property at approximately 3100 N Wolf Creek Drive (Howard Schmidt, Applicant)
- 2-2. ZO 2010-09 Consideration and action on amendments to the Weber County Zoning Ordinance Chapter 34 Home Occupation
3. Regular Agenda Items
- 3-1. UVR 030209 Consideration and action on a request for a variance to the Weber County Subdivision Ordinance to allow an additional time extension of final approval for The Retreat at Wolf Creek Utah Subdivision Phase 1, in the RE-20 Zone, located at approximately 5334 East Elkhorn Drive (Rob Thomas for Wolf Creek Properties LC, Applicant)
- 3-2. Deferrals Consideration and action on a recommendation to the County Commission regarding options for deferrals of public improvements (curb, gutter, sidewalk, asphalt)
- 3-3. ZO 2011-1 Consideration and/or action on a text amendment to the Weber County Zoning Ordinance by amending the definition of “school,” and adding the definition of “Therapeutic School,” establishing facility requirements and to include “Therapeutic School” as a conditional use in the F-5, F-10, F-40, AV-3, FR-3, and CV-2 Zones (Fred Smullin, Applicant)
6. Staff Communications
- 6-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 6-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley May 24, 2011 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.
Download Minutes (PDF)