From Weber County Wiki
- A. Design Review DR #02-08 by Wolf Creek Resort for site plan approval of a private park/playground at approximately 3201 N Wolf Creek Drive
- B. Zoning Petition ZP #06-08 by Wolf Creek Resort to rezone 4.65 acres from Forest Valley FV-3 to Forest Residential FR-3 for a 16-unit PRUD located at approximately 2850 N 3200 E
- C. Request to amend CUP #12-03 by Ron Catanzaro in Edgewater Beach Resort PRUD by adding a garage with 4 parking areas in Phase 2
- D. Final Approval – East Shore Cove Cluster Subdivision located at approximately 1034 N 7100 E, 28 Lots
- E. Final Approval – Stone Gate Cluster Subdivision located at approximately 1034 N 7400 E, Middle Fork, 30 lots
- F. Final Approval – Eden Lake Meadows 2 located at approximately 1500 N 5900 E, 7 lots
- G. Conditional Use Permit CUP #20-07 by David Parkinson – Site Plan approval for a 20,000 gallon culinary water tank located at approximately 4000 N 1900 E, FV-3 Zone
- H. Final Approval – S6 Ranch Estates Subdivision located at approximately 2600 E 4000 N, Liberty, 10 lots
- Approval of the April 22, 2008 meeting minutes
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:30 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley May 27, 2008 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.