From Weber County Wiki
Regular Agenda Items
- Continued discussion of Key Policy Question #3 (As part of the Ogden Valley Recreation Element):
- Which lands and how many acres does the County want to preserve, e.g., valley floor, bench lands, mountain lands, etc.?
- What tools does the County want to enact to preserve lands in the Ogden Valley?
- Cluster Subdivision Ordinance
- Destination Resort Ordinance
- Purchasing Development Rights (PDR). Should a real estate transfer tax of 1% be implemented?
- Next Work Session
- The next joint work session is scheduled for October 16, 2008
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Ogden Valley October 02, 2008 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.