Western Weber June 10, 2008
From Weber County Wiki
- A. Conditional Use Permit CUP #07-08 by Bernie Allen for Residential Wind Turbine located at approximately 2802 Carriage Lane
- B. Conditional Use Permit CUP #08-08 by Corey Erdmann for a Night Watchman’s Dwelling and Manufacturing, Fabrication of Stone Projects at approximately 1339 W. 3300 S.
- C. Manufacturing Site Plan MSP #01-08 by Gary Baur for a Storage Building at approximately 2513 Rulon White Blvd.
- D. Preliminary/Final Approval of Revised Combe South Subdivision #2 (3 Lots) by Corey Combe located at approximately 2100 E. Megan Circle
- E. Final Approval of CJ Hancock Subdivision (1 Lot) by Michelle Hancock located at approximately 393 S. 4700 W.
- F. Final Approval of D. Vanderkooi Acres (2 Lots) by Dona Vanderkooi located at approximately 4375 W. 2550 S.
- G. Conditional Use Permit CUP #17-07 by Hal Fronk for a Site Plan Approval of a Gravel Pit located at approximately 10700 W. 900 S. (Recommend Continuance)
- H. Final Approval of Brown Side Estates (2 Lots) by Jennifer Brown located at approximately 4195 W. 1250 S.
- Approval of the May 28, 2008 Work Session meeting minutes
- Discussion Item on The White Farm at Little Mountain Subdivision
- Preliminary Approval of River Meadows Cluster Subdivision Phase 1 & 2 (67 Lots) by Brad Blanch at approximately 3600 W. 900 N.
- Report from the Planning Department
- Report from the Legal Department