From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
- 1-1. Approval of the February 17, 2009, March 17, 2009, and the April 14, 2009 meeting minutes
- 2-1. LVC-04-13-09 Consideration of final approval of the Cedar Cove Estates 3rd Amendment (32 Lots) within the RE-20 Zone located at approximately 2850 Bybee Drive. Joel Green for Cedar Coves Estates HOA, Applicant
- 2-2. LVB-04-01-09 Consideration of final approval of the Barrow Subdivision (2 Lots) within the A-1 Zone and is located at approximately 1565 S. 3500 W. Marci Barrow, Applicant
- 2-3. CUP-09-09 Consideration of a request for a conditional use permit to allow a site leveling to prepare land at approximately 1900 W. Hinckley Drive within a Manufacturing M-1 Zone. Brent Warren, Applicant.
- 3-1. Presentation - Information of the North Legacy Highway (Curtis Christensen, Engineer)
- 3-2. Presentation - Information of the APA Conference (Becky Messerly, Robert Scott, Jim Gentry)
- 4. Public Comments:
- 5. Planning Commissioner’s Remarks:
6-1. Planning Director’s Report
6-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:00 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Western Weber May 12, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.