From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
- 1. Minutes: Approval of the October 13, 2009 and October 20, 2009 meeting minutes
- 2.1. LVB-07-30-09 Consideration of final approval of the Rita Acres Subdivision, (1 Lot) and recommendation for a deferral of curb, gutter, and sidewalk, within the Agricultural A-1 Zone located at approximately 1477 N. 5900 W. (Jan W. Davis, Applicant)
- 3.1. CUP 18-09 Consideration of approval of a Conditional Use Permit for Great Salt Lake (GSL) Minerals to expand the Sulfate of Potash (SOP), fertilizer manufacturing process by adding new buildings and equipment, located at approximately 765 N. 9300 W. within the Manufacturing M-3 Zone (Gene Pollitt, Applicant)
- 3.2. ZP- 10-09 Consideration of a recommendation to the County Commission, to amend the Weber County Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 30 Land Use Permit, Building Permit, and Certificate of Occupancy
- 3.3. SUB-01-09 Discussion regarding an amendment to the Subdivision Ordinance 26-4-3 Guarantee of Improvements
- 7.1. Planning Director’s Report
- 7.2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:00 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Western Weber November 10, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.