From Weber County Wiki
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call:
- 1-1. Approval of the July 21, 2009 and August 18, 2009 meeting minutes
- 3-1. LVB-07-30-09 Consideration of final approval of the Valley Green Estates, 1st Amendment, (3 Lots) within the A-1 Zone located at approximately 2612 S 4150 W, (Bill Daylong, Applicant)
- 3-2. LVH-08-17-09 Consideration of final approval of the Highlands Bluff Estates, Phase 6, 1st Amendment, (2 Lots) within the RE-15 Zone located at approximately 2009 E 6225 S, (James Fackrell, Applicant)
- 4-1. ZO- 07-09 Consideration of a recommendation to the County Commission to Amend Chapter :4-A Gravel Zone G-2 or SG-2 to Allow Contractor Equipment Storage
- 7-1. Planning Director’s Report
- 7-2. Legal Counsel’s Remarks
||There will be a pre-meeting conference at 4:00 pm in the Weber County Commission Chamber conference room (room 108). No decisions will be made in this meeting. The meeting is open for the public to attend but not available for public comments.
Download Minutes (PDF)
Download a full copy of the Western Weber September 08, 2009 packet, in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), here. Packets are available only for the current agenda and approximately thirty days after that date.